LiveProjectTraining in ANDROID – 6 Months/Weeks Ind. Training
SLR INFOTECH is the Largest Industrial Training Company since 20 years. Our experienced Trainers guide the students to respective training procedures at both basic and advance PHP level during our 100% job oriented advanced Android course in Chandigarh and Mohali. Our wide range of Course for Android for fresher as well as working professionals. At the end of the courses, students will be given Live Projects Training. Our institute in sector 34, Chandigarh is the oldest Company in Chandigarh/Mohali, Tricity for extensive Android Industrial training.
Android is the world’s most popular mobile platform. There are more than 6 lakh android apps that are available for download, plus millions of songs and books, and thousands of movies. Android devices are already smart, and will only get smarter, with new features you won’t find on any other platform, letting you focus on what’s important and putting you in control of your mobile experience. You can leverage the Google APIs through your Android installation.Android is an operating system which is based on LINUX. It acts as a huge platform for touchscreen cell phone devices popularly Smart phones. Google backed Android Inc.monetarily and afterwards bought in 2005, this operating system was brought into market in 2007 all next to the commencement of the Mobilizations and as a result many companies stanched to advance open values for mobile plans. The foremost Android-power-driven phone was brought in the market in October 2008. Android is made open source underneath the Apache Licensing. This is acompliant licensing that allows the software to be generously bespoke and circulated by device manufacturers and developers. In addition, it has a bulky group of developers crafting applications that enlarge the functionality of devices. Such factors have influenced the making of Android as the world’s extensively used Smartphone platform.
- Introduction to Android
- Breif history of Android
- What is Android ?
- What is OHA ?
- Advantages of Android
- Android features
- Android market
- Comparing Android with other platform.
- Installing Software Development Kit
- Overview of SDK tools and Sample code
- Using the Eclipse Andriod Developer Tools
- Runtime Configuration
- Android Virtual Devices(AVDs).
- What are views and layouts?
- How Android Draws views and layout?
- Linear layout in detail
- Relative layout in detail.
- Style in style.xml
- Theme Development
- Playing and Recording video and audio.
- Adding sound and video to applications.
- Using the camera
- Graphics and Animation.
- How to create menus ?
- Types of Android Application menus
- Option menu
- Expended-In detail with Example
- Context Menu In detail with example
- Sub Menu-In detail with example
- Floating TextInput Layout
- Floating Button
- App Bar/Action Bar
- Material Theme
- Adapter view and Recycler view
- Content Provider
- Navigation Drawer
- Tab Drawer
- Using SMS and MMS in your Application
- Sending SMS and MMS from your Application
- Accessing Android hardware
- Google/Gmail Integration
- You Tube Integration
No Reviews found for this course.