COURSES, INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
Authorised Oracle 12C DBA Training
0( 0 REVIEWS )
Authorised Oracle 12C DBA Training
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED
ORACLE 12C DBA
Introduction to SQL training helps you write subqueries, combine multiple queries into a single
query using SET operators and report aggregated data using group functions. Learn this and more through hands-on exercises.
- Understand the basic concepts of relational databases ensure refined code by developers.
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data.
- Run data manipulation statements (DML).
- Control database access to specific objects.
- Manage schema objects.
- Manage objects with data dictionary views.
- Retrieve row and column data from tables.
- Control privileges at the object and system level.
- Create indexes and constraints; alter existing schema objects.
- Create and query external tables.
Benefits to You:
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
- Course Objectives, Course Agenda and Appendixes Used in this Course
- Overview of Oracle Database 12c and Related Products
- Overview of relational database management concepts and terminologies
- Introduction to SQL and its development environments
- What is Oracle SQL Developer?
- Starting SQL*Plus from Oracle SQL Developer
- The Human Resource (HR) Schema
- Tables used in the Course
- Retrieving Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Capabilities of the SELECT statement
- Arithmetic expressions and NULL values in the SELECT statement
- Column aliases
- Use of concatenation operator, literal character strings, alternative quote operator, and the DISTINCT keyword
- Use of the DESCRIBE command
- Restricting and Sorting Data
- Limiting the Rows
- Rules of precedence for operators in an expression
- Using the DEFINE and VERIFY command
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Describe the differences between single row and multiple row functions
- Manipulate strings with character function in the SELECT and WHERE clauses
- Manipulate numbers with the ROUND, TRUNC and MOD functions
- Perform arithmetic with date data
- Manipulate dates with the date functions
- Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Describe implicit and explicit data type conversion
- Use the TO_CHAR, TO_NUMBER, and TO_DATE conversion functions
- Nest multiple functions
- Apply the NVL, NULLIF, and COALESCE functions to data
- Use conditional IF THEN ELSE logic in a SELECT statement
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Group Functions
- Creating Groups of Data
- Restricting Group Results
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Introduction to JOINS
- Types of Joins
- Natural join
- Non equijoins
- OUTER join
- Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Introduction to Subqueries
- Single Row Subqueries
- Multiple Row Subqueries
- Using the SET Operators
- Set Operators
- UNION and UNION ALL operator
- INTERSECT operator
- MINUS operator
- Matching the SELECT statements
- Using ORDER BY clause in set operations
- Managing Tables using DML statements
- Data Manipulation Language
- Database Transactions
- Introduction to Data Definition Language
- Data Definition Language
- Introduction to Data Dictionary Views
- Introduction to Data Dictionary
- Describe the Data Dictionary Structure
- Using the Data Dictionary views
- Querying the Data Dictionary Views
- Creating Sequences, Synonyms, Indexes
- Overview of sequences
- Overview of synonyms
- Overview of indexes
- Creating Views
- Overview of views
- Managing Schema Objects
- Managing constraints
- Creating and using temporary tables
- Creating and using external tables
- Retrieving Data by Using Subqueries
- Retrieving Data by Using a Subquery as Source
- Working with Multiple-Column subqueries
- Using Scalar subqueries in SQL
- Correlated Subqueries
- Working with the WITH clause
- Manipulating Data by Using Subqueries
- Using Subqueries to Manipulate Data
- Inserting by Using a Subquery as a Target
- Using the WITH CHECK OPTION Keyword on DML Statements
- Using Correlated Subqueries to Update and Delete rows
- Controlling User Access
- System privileges
SLR Infotech Pvt Ltd
Address: SCO134-136, Second Floor, Sector-34 A, Chandigarh,
Call at: 9876543050, 9876543005 | Whatsapp on: 9876543050
Timings: Open 8am – 8pm
No Reviews found for this course.