Certificate Program in Financial Accounting(CPFA)
Advanced Inventory and Technological Capabilities
Fundamentals of Taxation
Bank Reconciliation Statement, Depreciation, Provisions and Reserves, Final Accounts, Bills of Exchange, Inventory Valuation, and Tax System in India.
Advanced Certificate Program in Financial Accounting and Taxation(ACPFAT)
LEARNING TALLY.ERP 9 (VOL I-V) – Impart working knowledge of the basics of accounting on Tally.ERP 9.
Volume I – Fundamentals of Accounts and Inventory
Basics of Accounting, Getting Started with Tally.ERP 9 & Fundamental Features, Creating Masters (Accounting and Inventory),Voucher Entry & Invoicing, Bill-wise Details, Voucher Class, Interest Calculation â€“ Simple Interest Calculation, Credit Limits, Cost Centres, Cost Categories, Multi-Currency â€“ Activation and creation of Currencies, Basics of Banking (Excl Auto bank reconciliation), and General Reports.
Volume II – Advanced Inventory and Technological Capabilities
Order Processing & Pre-closure of orders, Price Levels & Price Lists, Additional Cost Details, Item Cost Details, Batch Wise Details, Zero-Valued entries, Different Actual and Billed Quantities, BOM, POS, Back-up/Restore, Export-Import, E-mailing, Web publishing, Password Policy, Tally.Net, Message Centre, Local/ Online Help, and Support Centre.
Volume III – Fundamentals of Taxation
Getting Started with Excise (Manufacturers), Getting Started with TDS.
Fundamentals of accountancy, basic concepts in income tax, residential status and its effect on tax incidence, income which do not form part of total income, income from salaries, income from house property, profits or gains of business or profession, income from capital gains, income from other sources, income of other persons included in assesseeâ€™s total income, aggregation of income, set-off and carry forward of losses, TDS, central excise laws, service tax, and VAT.
TALLY.ERP 9 Comprehensive
Impart working knowledge on the basics of accounting on Tally ERP.9.
GST using Tally.ERP 9
A CERTIFICATION PROGRAMME TO MAKE YOU GST READY
- Verifiable digital certificate from Tally
- Learn from experts
- Online assessment
- 45hrs comprehensive programme
- Access to updated e-learning content for 6 months
THIS PROGRAMME COVERS ALL KEY ASPECTS OF THE GST TAXATION AND GST IMPLEMENTAION ON TALLY.ERP 9
- Introduction to GST
- Getting Started with GST (Goods)
- Recording Advanced Entries (Goods)
- GST Adjustment and Return Filing
- Getting Started with GST (Services)
- Recording Advanced Entries (Services)
- Migration to Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.0
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Maintaining Charts of Accounts in Tally.ERP 9
- Maintaining Stock Keeping Units (SKU)
- Recording Day to Day Transactions in Tally.ERP 9
- Accounts Receivable and Payable Management
- MIS Reports
- Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Recording Vouchers with Tax Deducted at Source (TDS)
Assessment Format : Online
Duration : One Hour
No. of Exams : One Exam
Certification Type : Digital
No Reviews found for this course.